Note: This functionality requires a Pro/Studio license
When it's time for class you'd want to do a quick and painless check-in of your clients. Depending on how you run you business, it is likely you want to one or both of the following:
- Marking a client as attended, no-show or early-cancel
- Validating whether the client has purchased a package (multi class pass or membership) that can be used for this class. If not, they need to purchase one.
For drop-in group classes (yoga etc.) the steps are as follows:
- Select the class in the calendar and click the Check In Clients button. If you do not see this button, then go to settings > Activities and make sure the activity has Drop-In Class enabled.
- In the popup that comes up, find the client that you want to check in and tap on their name twice. The client is now marked as attended.
- In the next popup you can select the product that the client may have. If they don't have one, you can select the option to sell one now.
- Back in the class details, you will now see two green checks next to the client's name, meaning they have attended and are checked out.
For 1:1 appointments the steps are as follows:
- Select the appointment. You will see the client name in the appointment details, assuming they prebooked.
- Click on the first green checkbox to mark attendance in the little dialog
- In that same dialog also click Check out which lets you select the client's product to use. If they don't have one, you can select the option to sell one now.
- Back in the appointment details, you will now see two green checks next to the client's name, meaning they have attended and are checked out.