Note: This functionality requires a Pro/Studio license
There are two web calendars you can share: a class roster and an availability calendar. Typically business that offer group classes (e.g. yoga, dance) use the first, and appointment based businesses (e.g. personal training, music) the latter. Here is how to set them up:
- Go to the app's Settings > Client Calendars
- Enable the top switch Share Calendar. This will create two unique web pages for you on our servers with links (URLs) that you can use. One is a class roster, the other is the availability calendar. If you already have a full calendar, then the creation of the web pages may take a few minutes.
- If you want to allow clients to self-book, you need to enable the second switch as well that says Self Booking. The web roster/calendars will now display a Book button.
- Navigate to the second tab called Class Roster and click link that you see there. This is your the link to your web roster. Test it to see how it looks like.
- Open the Roster Settings
- Make sure to set the Booking email field, this is where you will receive the booking requests by email, in addition to receiving them in the app itself. You can also adda Booking email CC, for example if you have an administrator or partner who you want to be kept in the loop.
- In the Roster Settings you will find a few extra fields you can use for additional information to be displayed in the online class roster, for example to show a phone number or address or terms and conditions. The first field is the label (e.g. "Questions?"), the second field the value (e.g. "Call 666777888").
- Navigate to the third tab called Availability Calendar and also click the link there. This is the availability calendar, which is intended for 1:1 appointments. Test it to see how it looks like.
- Open the Availability Settings
- Set the title which will appear at the top of the web page
- Calendar Information is the description that goes just below the title on the web page
- Starting time sets when appointments can be booked, e.g. 30 minutes for top and bottom of the hour.
- Acitivity Selection sets the visibility of a dropdown selector where your clients can select the activity (e.g. training or massage). If you disable this then they will just book an appointment without specifying the activity.
- Booking email this is where you will receive the appointment requests by email, in addition to receiving them in the app itself. You can also adda Booking email CC, for example if you have an administrator or partner who you want to be kept in the loop.
- You should experiment withe the settings here to adjust it to your needs. Once you're happy, you can share the link with your clients or embed it into your own website or Facebook page.