No. The email address that you initially used to create your Bobclass Cloud account is used as a user ID and cannot be changed. It is not used for communication with your clients. However, if you still want to use a different email address, you can simply create a new Bobclass Cloud account:
- Go to the app's settings > Bobclass Cloud
- Log out
- On that same page, create a new Bobclass Cloud account
- You will receive an email that you need to confirm.
- Log in to the new account - this should be done from the device that contains the latest calendar/client data.
- The app will now upload the entire database to cloud. This can take time and do not interrupt it! Leave the app in the foreground and make some tea.
- Once the data is uploaded, go to your other devices where you log out from the old account and log in to the new account.