From within the app, you can activate your own online store, which is a web page that shows the products that you have defined in the app. The products have a name, price and a currency and your clients can buy and pay them using a credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay or other localized payment methods. The payments are processed using Stripe. For you as a merchant, in order to activate your online store, you will need to create a Stripe Merchant Account. Once this is set up, you can start receiving payments for sales online. Stripe charges 1.4% + 20p/0.25€/30¢ for all European cards and 2.9% + 20p/0.25€/30¢ for all non-European cards. Note that credit card data entered into the payment form is never sent to our servers. Stripe is PCI Level I encrypted so all of the transactions are protected from a potential data breach.Learn more about Stripe on stripe.com.
Note that you need to be connected to Stripe to be able to sell online and send invoices.
Setting up your online store in steps:
- Navigate to the app's settings > Payment Methods and tap the Connect with Stripe button. This will take you to a Stripe form where you can create your own merchant account. Here's where you enter your business details and bank account number where you want to receive payments from your clients. Once approved, you can proceed to logging in.
- Once logged in, navigate to the app's settings > Online Booking where you need to enable the Online Store. Your own web page is now created. You probably also want to enable your public Class schedule or Instructor Availability here, depending on how you run your business.
- Your Online Store has a unique web page link which you want to share with your clients. You can find it by clicking the Edit Company Profile Details button at the top. You will find the link in the dialog together with a Share Link button to send it over to yourself or your clients. Note that in this same dialog you can also set your contact details, which will be displayed on your web page. Click the link in blue to test it. This will open the page in a browser
- Click on the Store tab to view the products that you sell. If you don't see any products you should go back to the app's settings > Products to define them. Make sure that the Public switch is enabled for the products that you want to sell online, otherwise they won't be displayed.
- Next, you want to pretend you are a client who wants to buy a package. Click the BUY button for a product of choice. This opens the Payment Request popup where the client enters their contact details. This only needs to be done once per session. Hit the NEXT button to proceed.
- The next step for your client is to enter their payment details. They can pay using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), Google Pay or Apple Pay. You should tell your clients to enable Google Pay or Apple Pay on their devices as these are reliable and convenient payment methods.
- Once payment was processed, there will be a Thank You confirmation message and at the same time your client will receive their receipt.
- Your iPad or iPhone will show an instant system notification when payment was received.