We are looking for a macOS Developer who is excited about creating a native macOS business application.
IF YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT
- Crafting powerful software that our customers rely on to run their businesses
- Implementing beautiful, intuitive interfaces that hide complexity from our users
- Digging deep into architecture and producing efficient solutions with clean code
Then we think you would love to work at Court Four as a macOS Developer. We are the company behind Bobclass, an application for yoga studio owners, personal trainers and other instructors that helps them to manage their clients, calendar, payments and progress.
Our obsession with customers, who can be found in studios, parks, beaches and retreats rather than at desks in offices, fuels our strong believe in native software which provides a superior customer experience: mobile, secure, fast, offline capable and accessible. We now look to bring Bobclass to the Mac, which is used by a large part of our customer base.
- Develop the Bobclass macOS application as a 100% Swift native app
- Refine existing features and design and implement new ones
- Write well-tested, maintainable code
- Take responsibility for the entire application lifecycle. You will “own” the Mac code and make sure it will serve our customers to run their business on it.
- Proven macOS development experience in Swift
- Passion for beautiful and user-centric software design
- Good communication skills in English
- Great to have: iOS development experience, understanding of Objective-C
- Good to have: Windows application development experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in an innovative and international startup environment as an early employee, close to the action with lots of opportunities to learn
- A flat reporting structure: You will be working directly with the CTO and CEO.
- Possibility to work on other technologies such as iOS, Flutter, web and Windows desktop. We are constantly innovating across different platforms.
- Flexibility in time and space: You can work from anywhere and your working hours are flexible. We value deliverables higher than office hours and location.
- Send an email with your CV or LinkedIn profile to info -at- bobclass.com
- Or hit us on the chat, see chat widget at the bottom right of this page